Medicine, Health and Pharmaceutical Law
Bind has extensive experience in this field, which results from its wide interaction with health professionals and institutions, both public and private, on several relevant topics in this domain, including advising and sponsoring on matters related to the liability of health professionals, in the civil, contractual, non-contractual and criminal aspects, as well as advising companies in the pharmaceutical industry, in the context of the sale of medicines, medical devices or health products.
This practice area has seen strong growth, mainly due to technological advances and the emergence of new developments in science, which has posed new opportunities for Bind‘s clients and is an expanding area.
MAIN AREAS OF ACTION
- Informed consent;
- Medical error/negligence;
- Implementation of the New Data Protection Regulation, with particular focus on the protection of data considered sensitive;
- Marketing authorisations;
- Drug prices and fees;
- Promotion and publicity;
- Manufacturing and distribution;
- Clinical trials;
- Centralised Purchasing and Public Procurement Contracts in health (PPCs);