Litigation and Arbitration
Bind‘s Litigation and Arbitration practice area is composed of a team of lawyers specialised in Civil and Commercial Litigation, as well as Insolvency and Restructuring.
The lawyers in this area of legal practice have extensive experience in civil and commercial dispute resolution, as well as in arbitration, advising national and international clients in a wide variety of sectors, including finance, banking, services, temporary work, catering and pharmaceuticals.
MAIN AREAS OF ACTION
- Legal proceedings concerning rights arising from individual and collective labour relations;
- Contractual and non-contractual civil liability actions;
- Producer responsibility, consumer rights and professional liability;
- Recovery and restructuring of claims, injunctions, declaratory and enforcement actions;
- Insolvency and company recovery procedures;
- Enforcement of national and international judgements and arbitral awards;
- Enforcement of credit guarantees (pledge, mortgage, surety insurance, bank guarantees, promissory notes, bills of exchange, cheques);
- Recognition of foreign judgements;
- Procedures for annulment and nullity of corporate resolutions;
- Legal proceedings relating to real estate (lease agreements, assignment of operation, provision of real estate services, promissory purchase and sale agreements);
- National and international arbitrations;
- Resolution of disputes in the insurance area, namely proceedings arising from insurance mediation, criminal proceedings and proceedings for the rendering of accounts;
- Legal advice in the area of economic crime;
- Legal advice in the area of financial litigation;
- Precautionary procedures.