Criminal, Sanctions Law and Compliance
In the area of criminal law, the team has a solid background of experience in representing individuals and legal entities in a wide range of criminal proceedings.
Bind also has extensive experience in providing legal advice and representing its clients in the various stages of administrative offence proceedings. Among the multiple areas of intervention, we highlight the administrative offence proceedings in tax, environmental, labour matters, as well as in matters relating to the media and personal data.
In response to the needs of its clients, Bind has monitored audits, internal investigations and compliance programmes aimed at preventing the risk of illegal practices in companies, particularly in tax, banking, data protection, competition or, in general, economic activities.
MAIN AREAS OF ACTION
- Economic Criminal Law;
- Criminal Misdemeanour Law;
- Data Protection & Privacy;
- Administrative, regulatory and judicial litigation;
- Implementation, review and monitoring of compliance programmes;
- Due diligence in the context of the implementation of the internal control system;
- Internal investigations / audits;
- Legal advice on risk management;
- Corporate Governance.