Banking and Financial Law
The area of Banking and Financial Law has a team of lawyers specialised in this matter. Bind’s main clients are banks, asset management firms and other financial intermediaries, as well as different kinds of companies, and we provide consultancy services in respect of all types of credit operations.
Main areas of activity:
- Litigious credit restructuring referred to as Non-Performing Loans (NPL);
- Setting up transactions related to the sale of litigious credit (non-performing loans);
- Counselling within the scope of institutional banking law (banking regulation and supervision) ;
- Legal advice in respect of the corporate and regulatory aspects related to the activity of said institutions and the financial products in the area of corporate finance;
- Preparation, negotiation and formalisation of various types of banking contracts, representing both the lender and the borrower, in particular financing, leasing and factoring contracts;
- Analysis of collateral and guarantees associated with financing and restructuring.